Amazing opportunity to work for a boutique Hospitality InteriorDesign firm in NYC! Gain hands-on experience designing eleganthotel spaces around the country. AJC Design is looking for a mid-level Interior Designer in our Manhattan location to work on hospitality projects from the definition and delivery of the design, conceptualization through development, coordination, documentation and execution. Depending on the scope and complexity of the project, the Interior Designer will either work under the direction and oversight of the Principal Designer or may be the lead Designer with limited supervision.
- Interior Design Degree from an accredited design program
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Hospitality Design
- Motivated, self-starter who is comfortable with minimal direction
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Skilled in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Fohlio & MSOffice Knowledge
- Able to work in Manhattan office about 4x a week
To apply, please click here.
(Note: This is a full-time, contract position (1099) based at AJC Design’s Manhattan location.)