AJC Design is looking for an energetic, Interior Designer in our New York office to work on hospitality projects from the definition and delivery of the design, from conceptualization through development, coordination, documentation and execution. Under the direction and oversight of the Principal Designer, this role will also create architectural construction drawings using AutoCAD and Revit, and perform construction administration services, interpreting contract and construction documents, and meeting with vendors.
Is This You?
- Interior Design undergraduate degree or graduate degree from an accredited institution
- You must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and all MS Office applications
- You know the industry and may even have a few years of years of interior design experience
- You are a time track-star with a reputation of never missing deadlines and planning ahead
- You are extremely client-focused and realize even the tiniest details matter
- You can plan and follow-through from start to finish and all stages in between
- You’re a motivated, self-starter and have no problem taking initiative
- You excel at communications, are comfortable presenting to clients, and open to feedback
- You’re a natural collaborator who works well as part of a team and is not afraid to ask questions
- You want to learn from one of the best and grow your career in hospitality design!
Note: Compensation depends on experience and is competitive with market rates. This is a full-time, contract-based position and pay will be hourly. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must be able to commute daily to our New York office during the workweek.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio in PDF or link to portfolio (maximum 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org