We are looking for a full-time, super-organized and positive personal assistant to be the right hand of our Principal and Founder at our Manhattan location. As a Personal Assistant, you will get to wear many hats from picking-up/dropping-off mail, managing deliveries, tracking calendar schedules, and making travel reservations and arrangements. In addition, this person may be tasked with researching, tracking and organizing information in Excel or organizing the media or materials library, or even putting together something for our Instagram page. On the personal side, this person may also be tasked with minor household responsibilities including groceries, registering for after school activities or camps.
Is This You?
- You are motivated by keeping things organized and running smoothly
- You are comfortable with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other computer applications such as Adobe
- You’re comfortable getting around NYC by foot, mass transit or car to run errands
- You’re someone is comfortable with variety of tasks, depending on the day
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and responsible
- You take initiative and don’t wait for someone to always tell you what to do
- You are authorized to work in the United States and are fluent in English
- You have at least 2 years of Personal Assistant experience or comparable administrative experience
- You have a minimum of a high school degree
- You have a driver’s license and a clean background record
This is a part-time, hourly, contract position (1099). Hours may vary from 25-30 hours a week. AJC Design hours are 9am-6pm, M-F, so ideal availability would be 9am-3pm, M-F. Pay range is: $18-20 depending on experience.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com along with a short letter about yourself and why you’re a good fit for this role.